The Military Costume Pack is one of three DLC's available for Gravity Rush. It costs $3.99 in the North American Playstation Store to download. The DLC adds a new costume for Kat to wear, along with four new missions and eight new trophies for the player to collect. It has received near perfect reviews on PSN.
The Phantom of Bravery
- Main article: The Phantom of Bravery
In this mission, Kat enlists in Hekseville's military unit, the Jellyfish Squadron. While she trains with Yunica (codenamed "Sea Wasp"), she leaves to respond to a distress call nearby. As Yunica is about to report her with disciplinary action for leaving her post, Vendecentre is suddenly attacked by a large Nevi outbreak. It is up to Kat and her fellow militants to evacuate the civilians to safety.
The Rules of War
- Main article: The Rules of War
As the Jellyfish is preparing for a large scale Nevi attack, Kat notices one of the soldiers go down in flames. She once again leaves her post to help him, but she begins to question the military's moral compass when it comes to protecting its own soldiers. As she returns to the main battleship, the Nevi have swarmed the vessel, caused major damage, and disabled communication with the bridge.
There are 8 trophies to unlock in this DLC; 2 story related, 4 challenge related, 1 for obtaining the costume, and 1 for completing the whole thing. Please refer to the full trophy list here for a complete list of the trophies in this DLC pack.
- This is Permet's only appearance in the first game. She is the Jellyfish Squadron's bridge commander.
- In PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale, the "Sea Kat" costume is one of Kat's available outfits.
- Since Yunica addresses Kat by her military name " Sea Cat" in Gravity Rush 2, it is implied that Kat's military adventures is this DLC is in fact canon. Further enforced by Permet being elevated to an important character whom Kat recognises in the sequel.