Gravity Cat was an award winning promotional short film to advertise Gravity Rush 2 in early 2017.
The video tells the story of a young girl in Japan trying to write a college thesis on Newton's law of gravity but her cat keeps bothering her. When her sister arrives with groceries the kitten makes a mess of the milk and when they try to push her out of the way the kitten starts to walk on the walls then the ceiling and suddenly the gravity in the entire apartment starts shifting directions throwing the sisters for a ride and making a big mess of their room.
- BRANDED ENTERTAINMENT – Craft (Direction): Grand Prize Award
- FILM – CINEMA / ONLINE / TV: Products & Services (Travel, Tourism & Leisure): Grand Prize Award
- BRANDED ENTERTAINMENT – Craft (Direction): First Prize Award
- FILM – CINEMA / ONLINE / TV: Products & Services (Travel, Tourism & Leisure): First Prize Award
- FILM – Craft (Direction): First Prize Award
It also received Gold, Silver and Bronze Clio awards.
- Film Technique – Direction: Gold Winner
- Branded Content – Film: Silver Winner
- Film – Short form (between 1 minute and 5 minutes): Bronze Winner
- Social Media – Social Video: Bronze Winner
- Film Technique – Visual Effects: Bronze Winner
The video features the single, Mewton, by Yuma Yamaguchi and features Haru.